The Scottish Directors of Public Health, the Scottish Health Promotion Managers and NHS Health Scotland will periodically release Position Statements on matters of Public Health.
See below for a comprehensive list – use the corresponding year tabs, on the left hand side, to access.
- UK Supreme Court Ruling on MUP for Alcohol – November 2017
- SDsPH Diet, Activity & Healthy Weight – October 2017
- Drug related deaths – August 2017
- Physical Punishment of Children – May 2017
- Public health impact of alcohol and the effectiveness and cost effectiveness of policies for reducing alcohol-related harm – December 2016
- Smoke-free Prisons and e-cigarettes – October 2016
- Safe drug injecting and heroin assisted treatment – July 2016
- CMO & SDsPH Response to RCP Tobacco Control – May 2016
- Action to reduce childhood obesity – December 2015
- COP21 joint statement – Decemeber 2015
- Changes to employment support allowance – March 2015
- Scottish Public Health Review response – January 2015